People in their early to mid 50s and older have unique and individualized goals and values. These goals and values may have shifted over time and can include:
- Achieving adequate retirement income so they can live where and how they wish;
- maintaining physical and mental health;
- maintaining and acquiring housing which facilitates independent living and accounts for individual needs;
- community-based long-term care solutions;
- appropriate opportunities for employment if desired;
- achieve retirement with health, honor, and dignity;
- opportunities for meaningful community engagement, volunteer or otherwise;
- access to efficient community services;
- enhance family values, leave a legacy;
- benefit from opportunities that sustain and improve health and happiness; and
- freedom, independence and the exercise of individual initiative;
The effective elder law lawyer takes the time to understand the client’s goals and values.
Once we understand what’s important to you and what you want, Front Range Estate Planning will offer you viable, cost-effective solutions (and your family and trusted advisors) that will accomplish those goals. We always recommend that your advisors be involved in the process so that your financial planning, for instance, is integrated with your estate plan. Certain specialty areas are outside of Front Range Estate Planning‘s expertise. When that happens, we recommend lawyers who can help with that specific need.
For help in clarifying your values and needs and to meet with an attorney who will take the time to understand those needs,
Contact Front Range Estate Planning today
at 720‑772‑7565 or email@example.com and
Schedule a no charge, no obligation 30 minute phone consult.